Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven students- Priyal, Queen, Rashi, Shivani, Taruna, Udita and Varsha live at seven different floor of the building Such as ground floor is number one and top floor is seven.More than four students live between Udita and Varsha. One person live between Udita and Shivani. Equal number of persons live below or above Priyal. Taruna is not live just below or just above the floor of Shivani. Taruna lives above Rashi, who live above Varsha.
- Who among the following lives at 3rd floor?
- How many students live between Udita and Priyal?
None123More than 3Option C
- Rashi lives on which of the following floor?
1st3rd4th2ndNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following person live just above Shivani?
TarunaRashiEither a or bQueenNone of theseOption D
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- If Girish is 4 m west of Ceon, then what is the shortest distance and direction of Banya with respect to Girish?
5 m and North East4 m and West2 m and South WestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between Diksha and Elvish?
15 m20 m25 m30 mNone of theseOption C
- In this code language what does ‘im’ stand for?
ParrotGroundSummonSickCannot be determinedOption D
- Which code must be for ‘summon’?
etunimasCannot be determinedOption E
- How we can write ‘parrot ground sick’ in this code language?
ar ez imar iz xzez im alar as unNone of theseOption A
Directions (6-7) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Akash is 5 m north of Diksha. Elvish is 7 m south of Ceon. Farah is 3 m west of Akash. Ceon is 24 m east of Diksha. Banya is 10 m north of Elvish.
Directions (8-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Parrot yoga common as ” el ar as”
Yoga and summon sick as “as im un et”
Parrot money sick as “ar im xz”
Ground and summon as “un et ez”