Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
In a certain code language,
‘wink parrot poetry’ is written as ‘al ca td’,
‘wink common taught money section’ is written as ‘lo rp pr ca pt’,
‘random parrot common taught cold’ is written as ‘pt td pr eg gh’ and
‘severe common section’ is written as ‘tr pt rp’.
- What is the code for ‘section’?
rpprlocaNone of theseOption A
- ‘severe taught common money’ could be coded as?
tr ca pr egpt tr pr lotd tr pr loCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- ‘gh’ stands for which of the following?
randomwinktaughtsectionEither random or coldOption E
- Which of the following may be the code for ‘kite common poetry’?
pt al tral td loeg al caxz al ptNone of theseOption D
- ‘pt lo rp’ is the code for which of the following?
money wink severesevere poetry parrotcommon money sectioncommon wink taughtNone of theseOption C
- then what is the position of Akansha from the left?
- In a class of 40 students Ravish rank is 21 from the bottom and Akansha is 2 rank below Ravish, then what is the rank of Akansha from the top?
22202521None of theseOption A
- Vinayak remembers that the birthday of his father falls after September 20 but before September 25 while his brother Surendra remembers that the birthday of his father falls after September 22 but before September 26. What is the birth date of Vinayak’s father?
Sep 22Sep 23Sep 24Sep 25Cannot be determinedOption E
- What is the shortest distance between A and C?
10 m12 m15 m20 mNone of theseOption A
- What is the direction of E with respect to D?
South WestEastNorthNorth EastNone of theseOption D
Directions (6-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
In a row of candidates, Akansha is 15th from the right end and Neelaksh is 10th from the left end. If in this row Neelaksh is 12th from the right.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Rakesh starts walking from A in east direction and walks 8 m to reach at B. From B, he takes a left turn and walks 6 m and reach at C, then again, he turns his left and walks 8 m to reach at D. From D he takes two consecutive right turn and walks 10 m and 15 m respectively to reach at E.