Directions (1-2) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eee, Fff, Ggg, Hhh, Iii and Jjj are six family members. Eee and Fff are a married couple. Iii is sister of Hhh. Fff is daughter-in-law of Jjj, who is grandmother of Iii’s brother. Hhh is the only son of Ggg, who is brother of Eee.
- What is the relation of Fff with Hhh?
MotherAuntFatherDaughterNone of theseOption B
- How is Ggg related to Iii?
MotherAuntDaughterFatherNone of theseOption D
- In the expression B – D × C ÷ E, how is B related to E?
UncleAuntDaughterFather in lawCannot be determinedOption A
- In the expression F x B ÷ L − G & O, how is O related to F?
FatherAuntDaughterSon in lawCannot be determinedOption E
- Which of the following expressions shows that S is mother of U?
Q + S – R + U ÷ TQ × S & R ÷ U + TQ − R + S & T − US + Q × T ÷ R − UNone of theseOption C
- Find out the shortest distance between Xeom to Yash and what is the direction of Yash with respect to Xeom?
5 m and North East12 m and North West5 m and South WestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption E
- What is the direction of Shivani with respect to Xeom?
SouthNorth EastSouth EastNorth WestNone of theseOption B
- In which direction N is with respect to Q?
South WestNorthNorth EastEastNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between Q and M?
2 m2√10 m4 m5 mNone of theseOption B
- What is the shortest distance between D and N?
20 m25 m100 m74 mNone of theseOption E
Directions (3-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
M + N means M is Sister of N
M – N means M is brother of N
M x N means M is Wife of N
M & N means M is Mother of N
M ÷ N means M is of Father N
Directions (6-7) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Xeom is 3 m south of Queen. Shivani is 12 m east of Queen. A person starts walking from Shivani in north direction and after walking 10 m he reached Yash.
Directions (8-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Diksha start her journey from D, she walks 15 m in north and take her right and walks 10 m to reach at M. Now she start walking towards south direction and walks 25 m to reach N. Now she takes her right turn and walks 7 m to reach O. From O, she start walking towards north direction and walks 19 m to reach P. Now she takes right turn and walks 9 m to reach at Q.
One Thought to “Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 110”
Fantastic website. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat!