Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight persons Priyal, Queen, Rashi, Shivani, Taruna, Unnati, Varsha and Weom. They live on a separate floor each of an eight-floor building but not necessarily in the same order. The ground floor is numbered 1 and so on until the topmost floor is numbered 8.Unnati lives in an odd numbered floor. Four persons live between Taruna and Shivani who lives one of the floor below the floor on which Unnati lives but not immediate below. Rashi lives on the floor numbered which is multiple of 2 but not on 6th floor. Varsha lives on an even numbered floor. More than two persons live between Varsha and Shivani. Queen lives immediate above the floor on which Weom lives. Rashi does not live below Unnati. Priyal lives on an odd numbered floor below Taruna.
- Who lives on the floor just above Varsha?
TarunaWeomRashiUnnatiNone of theseOption A
- How many persons live between Shivani and Varsha?
1354None of theseOption B
- Which of the following pairs live on the first floor and the topmost floor respectively?
Rashi and QueenUnnati and VarshaPriyal and RashiCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following lives on the 4th floor?
PriyalShivaniUnnatiQueenNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following combination is true?
1st floor-Shivani4th floor-Taruna3rd floor-Weom6th floor-RashiNone of theseOption C
- What is the code for ‘common’?
- ‘rat last parrot’ can be coded as which of the following?
asj ajj arjadj arj atjEither a or bafj ajj adjNone of theseOption D
- What is the code for ‘drive’?
arjapjEither arj or apjatjCannot be determinedOption C
- Which of the following is the code for ‘parrot’?
apjafjajjatjNone of theseOption B
- What does ‘atj’ stand for?
ratcommonparrotlastNone of theseOption E
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
In a certain code language,
‘rat is very common’ is written as ‘alj atj ajj asj’,
‘last drive are rat’ is written as ‘ajj apj arj adj’
‘parrot is very last’ is written as ‘adj atj afj alj’.