Directions (1-3) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight persons Kz, Lz, Mz, Nz, Oz, Pz, Qz and Rz are from two generations and four married couple. Qz and Nz are married couples .Kz is father in law Oz who is sister in law of Lz. Lz and Pz are married couples. Pz is daughter in law of Rz. Mz and Lz are siblings of same gender. Nz is mother of Pz.
- How is Pz related to Mz?
FatherMother in lawSister in lawCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- If Jz is the only child of Lz then how is Nz related to Jz?
FatherMotherMaternal GrandmotherUncleNone of theseOption C
- How is Lz related to Kz?
Son in lawSonFather in lawMotherDaughterOption B
- Who scored the lowest marks?
ElvishAkashBrijeshFarahNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following person has scored third highest marks?
- If Caryl score is 64 then what is possible score of Daksh?
- What is the shortest distance between Tauna and Akansha?
12 m10 m9 m8 mNone of theseOption E
- In which direction is Taruna with respect to Xylo?
NorthEastSouthWestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- If Hema is 6 m to the east of Farah, then how far is Hema from Xylo?
10 m5 m6 m8 mNone of theseOption C
- In which direction is Banya with respect to Unnati?
NorthWestSouthEastNortheastWestNone of theseOption C
Directions (4-6) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Amongst six friends, Akash, Brijesh, Caryl, Daksh, Elvish and Farah, each got different marks in the examination.Daksh score marks which is an odd number. Daksh score more marks than Elvish and does not score highest marks.Caryl score more marks than Farah but less marks than Daksh. Caryl does not score less than Elvish.Elvish score more marks than Farah and Akash. Akash does not score marks that is an odd number. The one who scored the minimum marks scored 31 marks and the one who scored the highest, scored 90 marks.
Directions (7-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Xylo is 14 m to the East of Yash. Akansha is 6 m to the South of Yash. Banya is 5 m to the North of Xylo. Zaira lies exactly between Xylo and Yash. Farah is 8 m to the East of Akansha. Kavya is 9 m north of Farah.Taruna is 6 m South of Unnati. Unnati is 4 m west of Kavya.