Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight friends are sitting around a circular table. Four of them faces towards centre while the rest of them faces opposite to centre. Each of them was born in a different month of the same year starting from May to December but not necessarily in the same order. Tanu was born in June. Shivani who is the second youngest sits opposite to Priyanka. The persons who were born in October and July are sitting opposite to each other. Riya who was born in the month of September is an immediate neighbour of Priyanka. The person sitting third to the right of Udita was born in August. Weom is the youngest and sits opposite to Tanu. Varsha faces opposite direction of Udita. Both the immediate neighbours of Priyanka are facing towards the center. Queen sits second to the right of Tanu. Tanu is sitting third to the right of Shivani who faces outside. Shivani is an immediate neighbour of Queen. Weom faces towards the center. Varsha is older than Udita. There is only one person sitting between Shivani and Udita who is not immediate neighbor of Tanu.
- Who among the following born in November?
UditaShivaniVarshaRiyaNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following sits immediate left of the one who sits third to the right of Queen?
The one who is born in DecemberUditaTanuThe one who is born in SeptemberNone of theseOption C
- Varsha was born in which of the following month?
AugustSeptemberNovemberCannot be determinedJulyOption E
- Who among the following is younger than Udita but older than Weom?
PriyankaVarshaRiyaShivaniNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following sits opposite to the one who was born in September?
PriyankaQueenVarshaWeomNone of theseOption B
- What may be the length of F1?
- Which rod has the longest length?
D1A1E1C1None of theseOption E
- If E1 is 5 m length and B1 is 6 m length then what would be the length of D1?
10715Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the relation between Qz and Rz?
Qz is daughter in law of RzRz is father of QzQz is son of RzQz is nephew of RzNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following is husband of Uz?
VzSzTzRzNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are six rods- A1, B1, C1, D1, E1 and F1. Each rope is different length. E1 is longer than C1 but shorter than D1 and B1. A1 is longer than D1 and B1. A1 is not longest rod. A1 is 15 m long and C1 is 4 m long.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are seven family members Pz, Qz, Rz, Sz, Tz, Uz and Vz, in which there are two married couples. Pz is sister of Qz. Qz is son of Tz’s daughter. Rz is sister-in-law of Vz, who is father of Pz. Uz, is the mother of Rz. Uz is married to Tz.