Directions (1-3) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are six boxes P1, Q1, R1, S1, T1 and U1 each having different numbers of toffees in it (not necessarily in same order).Box P1 has 60 toffees. Box Q1 has more toffees than box S1 and U1. The box which has maximum toffees, has odd numbered toffees in it. Box Q1 has 40 toffees in it. Box U1 has more toffees than box T1. The box which has least number of toffees has even numbered toffees in it. Box S1 has odd numbered of toffees in it. The box which has 2nd least number of toffees, has even number of toffees in it.
- How many boxes have less number of toffees than R1?
1230More than 3Option E
- What is the possible number of toffees in box S1?
- Which of the following boxes have greater number of toffees than T1 but less than Q1?
S1R1P1U1Both a and dOption E
- What is the shortest distance between Anushka and Himani?
13 m9 m11 m15 m18 mOption A
- What is the direction of Ekta with respect to Banya?
WestNorth EastSouthCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the shortest distance and direction of Farah with respect to Caryl?
5 m and NorthEast10 m and South4 m and West11 m and SouthWestNone of theseOption A
- What is the direction of point Xz with respect to point Yz?
SouthEastNorthWestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the shortest distance between Yz and Zz?
√51 m45 m84 m√65 mNone of theseOption D
- How many females are there among the given members of the family?
234Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- How is Jx related to Kx?
DaughterSonMotherCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
Directions (4-6) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Garima is 15 m west of Farah. Banya is 10 m north of Anushka. Caryl is 8 m south of Diksha which is 3 m west of Ekta. Himani is 9 m south of Garima. Farah is 4 m south of Ekta. Banya is 24 m west of Caryl.
Directions (7-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Akansha starts walking from point Xz, 8 m towards east direction. Then she turns her right and walk 5 m and reach point Yz. From point Yz she takes a right turn and walk 4 m and then turn her left and walk 7 m and reach point Zz.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
A family consists of eight members Jx, Kx, Lx, Mx, Ex, Fx, Gx and Hx. Kx is the parent of Ex, who is the only sister of Jx. Hx is father in law of Kx. Mx is the only daughter of Hx. Gx is the son of Fx who is son in law of Hx. Lx is father of Jx.