Directions (1-3) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are seven members of three generation in a family. There are three male members in the family. Kz has two children. Az is father of Bz. Kz is grandmother of Dz. Bz is sister in law of Mz. Cz is father of Fz. Cz is son in law of Az. Fz is grandson of Kz. Mz is aunt of Dz. Mz is unmarried.
- Who is the daughter in law of Kz?
FzBzDzMzNone of theseOption B
- How is Cz related to Dz?
MotherSonNieceFatherNone of theseOption D
- How Dz is related to Mz?
NieceFatherSon in lawCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- In which of the following month Priyanka goes?
JanuaryJuneAugustAprilNone of theseOption A
- Who of the following person goes in April?
KavyaManiJayaPriyankaNone of theseOption B
- How many persons go between Nitesh and Ojasvee?
No one2413Option C
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following person goes just before Mani?
JayaKavyaPriyankaOjasveeNone of theseOption E
- If the box M1 has 17 chocolates, then what will be the possible number of chocolates does J1 have?
20261628None of theseOption A
- Which of the following box has the third-highest number of chocolates?
J1K1O1Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
Directions (4-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven persons Jaya, Kavya, Lokesh, Mani, Nitesh, Ojasvee and Priyanka are going for party in seven different months of the same year i.e. January, March, April, May, June, July and August but not necessary in same order. Mani goes in the month which has even number of days. One person goes between Mani and Priyanka. Kavya goes after Mani. More than one person go between Mani and Lokesh. Ojasvee goes just after Lokesh. Not more than two person goes between Kavya and Priyanka. Jaya does not go in the month which has odd number of day. Nitesh does not go in May.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are six boxes J1, K1, L1, M1, N1, and O1 , each having different numbers of chocolates. M1 has more chocolates than only 2 boxes. J1 has more chocolate than N1 but less chocolate than O1. J1 has more chocolate than L1 but less chocolate than K1. N1 is not the box which has the lowest number of chocolate. K1 doesn’t have an odd number of chocolate. The box which has 2nd highest number of chocolates has 25 chocolates.