Directions (1-3) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Farah is 5 m east of Akku.Himani is 7 m south of Farah.Himani is 9 m west of Caryl.Diksha is 11 m south of Caryl. Diksha is 17 m east of Banya.Garima is 10 m north of Banya. Garima is 3 m west of Jaya.Elvish is 4 m north of Jaya.
- In which direction Garima with respect to Caryl?
SouthWestEastNorthSouthEastNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following statement is true?
Diksha is 12 m east of GarimaElvish is 4 m south of AkkuElvish is 8 m southwest of FarahOnly a and b are trueAll are trueOption B
- What is the shortest distance between Himani and Banya?
25 m165 m200 m51 mNone of theseOption E
- What is the shortest distance between point Cz and Dz?
14 km12 km15 km10 kmNone of theseOption C
- In which direction is point Cz with respect to Dz?
WestSouthSouthEastNorthEastNone of theseOption D
- What is the shortest distance between Point Kz and point Fz?
13 m10 m25 m15 m5 mOption A
- In which direction is point Nz with respect to Jz?
NorthSouthWestSouthCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- If bike S, moves 5 m in the north direction and reaches point Gz then point Nz is in which direction with respect to point Gz?
SouthWestNorthSouthEastWestNone of theseOption D
- What is the total distance between bike Q and bike R?
25 m50 m75 m100 mNone of theseOption E
- In which direction is point Lz with respect to point Mz?
Directions (4-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Akansha starts her journey from point Cz and goes 9 km south then turns toward left. After goes 5 km she turns toward right. After goes 10 km again turns toward right. After goes 12 km again turns toward right. After goes 4 km turns towards left. After goes 5 km turns toward right. After goes 6 km stops at Dz.
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Six bikes i.e. Q, R, S,T, U and V are standing in a mall facing north at a distance which is a successive multiple of 6 in an increasing order from the left. Bike R is second to the right of bike Q.The total distance between bike U and V is 150 m. Only two bikes stands in between bike Q and bike S.The total distance between bike U and T is 42 m. Now bike T starts moving towards north direction after moving 20 m it takes a right turn from point Oz and move 48 m to point Jz and again take a right turn and move 35 m and stops at point Kz. Bike Q starts moving in west direction and after going 9 m it turns left and move 20 m to point Lz and then again turn left and move 69 m and stops there at point Fz. Bike Tz starts moving in north direction and reach point Mz after moving 5 m then, it takes a right turn and moves 30 m and stops at point Nz.