Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
In a certain code language,
“Ferry Pay Bottle” is written as ‘tin kin ak’.
“Asiatic Bottle Drastic” is written as ‘ais aiv ak’.
“Pay has love motor” is written as ‘nid anu as tin’.
“Asiatic Ferry Motor Love” is written as ‘ais nid anu kin”.
- What is the code for ‘Pay’ in the given code language?
tinnidaiskinNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following word is coded as ‘anu’?
MotorLovedrasticAsiaticEither a or bOption E
- What probably will be the code for “Smile Pay Bottle”?
tin ka astin al akak din tinEither a or bCannot be determinedOption B
- Which of the following word is coded as ‘aiv’ in the given coded language?
- What is the code for ‘has’ in the above coded language?
astinaivCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following bought ten packets?
- Total how many packets were bought after Thursday?
11141615None of theseOption C
- Who went shopping on Sunday?
AkashBrijeshCarylElvishCannot be determinedOption D
- Who among the following bought twelve packets?
AkashBrijeshFarahDikshaNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following bought the least number of packets?
GarimaDikshaCarylFarahNone of theseOption E
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven friends viz. Akash, Brijesh, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Farah and Garima went shopping on different days of a week starting Monday to Sunday but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them caught different number of fishes.Caryl went shopping on Wednesday and the number of packets bought by him is an odd number. Elvish was not the first person to go shopping. The one who went shopping on Friday bought four packets. Total only twenty-four packets were bought before Thursday. The number of packets bought by each of the persons who went shopping on the first four days of the week is a multiple of three. Only six packets were bought on Tuesday. Diksha went shopping on Saturday and she bought two packets less than Farah. Garima went shopping before Akash. Maximum number of packets were bought on Monday. Farah went shopping on Thursday. Banya bought twice the number of packets bought by Elvish. The number of packets bought by Elvish is one less than that bought by Caryl. Farah bought even number of packets.