- Study the information and answer the given questions:
Eight friends- Priyanka, Queen, Rajshri, Srikant, Tanu, Unnati, Varsha and Weom are sitting around a circular table. Some of them are facing inside the center while some are facing outside the center. Queen sits third to the left of Weom. Rajshri sits third to the right of Unnati who is facing inside the center. Priyanka sits second to the left of Rajshri.Both Varsha and Srikant sits immediate left to each other. Only two persons sit between Priyanka and Tanu. Queen faces same direction as Srikant but opposite to Weom. Varsha sits second to the left of Priyanka. Varsha and Tanu facing same direction but opposite to Rajshri.
Who among the following sits immediate right of Tanu?RajshriSrikantWeomUnnatiNone of theseOption A
- How many friends sits between Priyanka and Unnati when counted in clockwise direction with
respect to Unnati?
None234More than 4Option B
- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions
In a certain code language
‘pulse house pen basket’ is coded as ‘ur uk ub er’
‘basket made aviation’ is coded as ‘in ub us’
‘common pulse made after’ is coded as ‘ul in ur oj’
‘never common dexter’ is coded as ‘od ul ma’
What may be the code for ‘never made’?od inin urub inus ubNone of theseOption A
- What is the code for ‘house’?
erusukulEither a or cOption E
- ‘ul’ is denoted as which of the following?
CommonAfterNeverDexterNone of theseOption A
- What is the code for ‘basket pulse’?
ur ubur inub ulEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- What may be the code for ‘white pen’?
er rduk usod errd ukEither a or dOption E
- Following questions are based on the information given below.
‘B + C’ means ‘B is daughter of C’
‘B − C’ means ‘B is son of C’
‘B ÷ C’ means ‘B is mother of C’
‘B × C’ means ‘B is the brother of C’
‘B # C’ means ‘B is wife of C’
‘B ∗ C’ means ‘B is father of C’
In the expression F ×T ÷ S # R × Q – N, how is S related to N?Daughter in lawCousinFatherMotherNone of theseOption A
- In the expression X #Y – A × W ÷ Z, how is Z related to Y?
NieceCousinFatherAuntNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following expression shows that Q is mother of X?
X + R – S # A – QX × U – Q # A – ST ×S ÷ X – A × QX ×T ÷ U – S × QNone of theseOption B