- Read the given information and answer the questions:
Seven cartons M1, N1, O1, P1, Q1, R1 and S1 are placed one above another, also they are of different colors i.e. Red , Blue , Green , Yellow , Black , Purple and Violet (but not necessarily in the same order).Only one carton is placed between carton N1 and R1. Three cartons are placed between carton M1 and the carton which is of violet color but one of them is placed at top. Carton P1 is of yellow color. Carton S1 is placed just below carton O1. Blue colored carton is placed either at top or bottom. Carton P1 is placed above carton O1 but below carton Q1. Carton R1 is of violet color. The carton which is placed just below M1 is of purple color. Neither Q1 nor N1 is of black color. Green colored carton is not placed just above carton P1. Two cartons are placed between carton N1 and carton O1. Carton M1 is placed below the carton which is of green color.
What is the color of Carton O1?PurpleVioletYellowRedNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following carton is placed at top?
N1R1M1S1None of theseOption B
- How many cartons are placed between carton Q1 and carton S1?
123More than 3None of theseOption D
- Which carton is placed just above carton N1?
S1P1Q1The one which is of green colorBoth c and dOption E
- What is the color of Carton N1?
- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
In a certain code language,
‘Random of the Game hover’ is written as ‘do se mo ne ti’,
‘hover random practical’ is written as ‘se jo mo’,
‘practical by ample’ is written as ‘jo pi ga’,
‘Random of ample’ is written as ‘pi se ti’.
Which of the following may represents the code for ‘hover notice by ample’?zx ga pi mojo mo pi gaga pi mo timo pi se neNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following could be a code for ‘hover decide ample’?
pi ti jomo pi zmpi ga tiCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following is the code for ‘Game’?
nedomoEither do or neNone of theseOption D
- What does ‘se’ stand for?
byGameRandomHoverNone of theseOption C
- What does ‘ga’ stand for?
hoverbyAmpleEither a or bNone of theseOption B