- Study the following information to answer the given question.
In a certain code language,
‘fun avalanche maiden made’ is written as ‘us ad cn ik’,
‘ice made burden summon’ is written as ‘hp ar kt ad’,
‘passion summon maiden basket’ is written as ‘kt ig ik oz’,
‘basket passion burden fun’ is written as ‘oz cn hp ig’
What is the code for ‘avalanche’?usadcnCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following is the code for ‘ice basket maiden’?
oz ar ikik ar igar us ktEither a or bCannot be determinedOption E
- What does ‘hp’ stand for?
burdenmademaidenEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following is represented by the code ‘ad hp cn’?
made avalanche basketfun made burdenbasket made passionpassion avlanche madeNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following may be the possible code for ‘ticket avalanche passion made’?
om ig ad usus ey hp adkt ey us adCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- In each question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. You have to assume everything in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then find out which of the five given conclusions does not logically follow from the statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
a)Only a few J are M.
b)Atleast O are M.
c)Only M are D.Some D are JSome D are MAll O are M is a possibilitySome J are O is a possibilityAll O can be J.Option A
a)No L is G.
b)Some P are A.
c)All A are L.Some P are L.No G is A is a possibilitySome L are A.Some A are not G.All G are P is possibilityOption B
a)All M are E.
b)Some P are not S.
c)Some M are P.Some E are P.All S are P is a possibility.Some S is M is a possibility.Some E is not S.Some M are E.Option D
a)Only a few C are F.
b)Some H are C.
c)No H is W.Some C are not W.All C is F is a possibilityAll W can be C.Some F are C.Some F is H is a possibility.Option B
a)Only a few M are T.
b)All T are W.
c)Only W are S.Some W are M.All W are T is a possibilityAll T can be M.All M is W is a possibility.Some W are T.Option B