- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
In a certain code language
‘common ample person’ is written as ‘ht ov am’,
‘create castle oust’ is written as ‘as ar at’,
‘person castle secret’ is written as ‘sp ov as’, and
‘random nominee common’ is written as ‘ht ah kg’.
What is the code for ‘common’?htahasatNone of theseOption A
- What may be the code for ‘random nominee create’?
kg ah atat ar ahah kg arEither a or cNone of theseOption D
- What is the code for ‘random’?
kghtasahCannot be determinedOption E
- What does ‘sp’ stand for?
RandomSecretNomineeCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the code for ‘castle’?
kghtasCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Study the information carefully and answer the questions:
Seven persons Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Farah and Garima are going to vacation in six different months i.e. January, March, April, May, June, July and August to six different places i.e. Delhi , Lucknow , Mangalore , Ajmer , Surat , Shimla , and Kashipur. All information is not necessarily in same order. Banya goes in the month which has even number of days. Two persons goes between Banya and the one who goes Surat. The one who goes Ajmer go just before the one who goes Kashipur. The one who goes Kashipur go in the month which has even number of days. Only one person goes between the one who goes Ajmer and Garima, who goes Mangalore. Diksha goes after Banya. Four persons goes between Akansha and the one who goes Lucknow. The one who goes Delhi goes after the one who goes Lucknow. Banya does not go Delhi. Neither Diksha nor Caryl goes Kashipur and Delhi. Farah goes just after Diksha.
Who among the following person goes Delhi?The one who just got after BanyaFarahBanyaAkanshaNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following person goes in June?
The one who goes KashipurThe one who goes SuratBanyaElvishNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following person goes just before Banya?
DikshaGarimaBanyaFarahNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following combination is true?
Diksha-AjmerGarima-ShimlaCaryl-MangaloreAll are trueNone of theseOption A
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?