- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Ten freinds Akansha, Brijesh, Common, Diksha, Elli, Priyal, Queen, Riya, Srikant and Tanushree are going for holidays on two different dates i.e. 15th and 20th of five months viz. January, April, July, August and November.Four friends goes between Common and Elli, who goes after Common. Tanushree goes on holiday on one of the months before Common. Both Common and Tanushree goes in the same date. Two friends goes between Brijesh and Tanushree. Queen goes on holiday in one of the months which has 30 days but not on 20th. Diksha goes immediately after Tanushree. Four friends goes between Akansha and Srikant. Srikant goes on holiday before Riya and after Priyal.
Who among the following goes on 15th April?ElliCommonAkanshaDikshaTansushreeOption E
- Who among the following goes immediately before Brijesh?
ElliCommonAkanshaEitehr a or bNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following goes on 20th August?
RiyaAkanshaCommonDikshaNone of theseOption A
- Akansha goes on holiday on which among the following date?
15 Aug20 aug20 Jan15 JanCannot be determinedOption E
- How many persons goes before Srikant?
1246Either a or dOption E
- Study the following information and answer the given questions.
In a certain code language,
‘Ego Summon unique plumber’ is coded as ‘iy qp nm sa’
‘Paste sort Summon unique’ is coded as ‘nm nb ts qp’
‘Paste prone unique plumber’ is coded as ‘dc sa nm nb’
‘prone sort jazz warn’ is coded as ‘dc ts mx hy’
Which of the following is the code for ‘sort’?tsdcnbhyNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following word is coded as ‘nb’?
- What may be the code of ‘prone sorting’?
ts qpdc nmhy qwdc wqNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following code is coded for ‘Summon’?
qpnbdcEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- What will be the code of ‘prone plumber’?
dc sats nbnb saCannot bed eterminedNon eof theseOption A