- Read the following information and answer the questions:
Eight friends were born on the same day of the same month but in different years. All their ages are to be considered from the base year i.e. 2019. Each of them likes different colours. Elvish is 9 years old and likes white colour. One of the persons was born in 1983. Akansha was born in 1991 and 10 years older than Caryl who likes beige colour. Diksha is 6 years old and does not like pale and groom colour. Age difference between Banya and Farah who likes grey is 13 years. Himani was born in 1986 and does not like Pale and yale. Girish likes black colour. The one who is 25 years old likes yale colour. One of the persons was born in 2007. One of the persons likes Olive colour.
The one who likes Pale colour born in which of the following year?2010199120022015None of theseOption B
- Who among the following likes Yale colour?
AkanshaBanyaCarylDikshaNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following is 12 years old?
FarahAkanshaBanyaDikshaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following likes Olive colour?
The one who is 6 years oldHimaniThe one who was born in 1994Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following combination is true about Himani?
2013=Olive1986-Groom2001-Beige2010-WhiteNone of theseOption B
- Study the information and answer the questions:
Ramesh starts walking in north direction from point Pz, after walking 15 m he reached at point Az, then he takes right turn and walks 7 m to reach at point Qz. After that he walks in south direction and walks 10 m to reach at point Mz. Point Bz is 5 m east of point Mz. Point Rz is 22 m north of Bz. Point Cz is 10 m west of R.
What is the direction of R with respect to person’s initial position?North EastSouthWestSouth westNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between Qz and Rz?
10 m13 m9 m5 mNone of theseOption B
- What is the direction of Pz with respect to Bz?
North EastSouth WestWestEastNone of theseOption B
- In each of the questions below are given some statements followed by two conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
a)Some B is T.
b)Some R is C.
c)No R is T.
a) No C is T.
b) Some B is C is a possibility.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption B
a)All B is K.
b)Some K is not W
c)No W is G.
a) Some K being B is a possibility
b) Some B is G.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption E