- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Eight persons i.e. Akansha, Brijesh, Caryl, Priyanka, Queen, Ritesh, Shivani and Taruna are sitting in two parallel rows such that Akansha, Priyanka, Ritesh and Taruna are sitting in row 1 and all are facing in south direction and Brijesh, Caryl, Queen and Shivani are sitting in the row 2 and they are faces in north direction. Person sitting in the row 1 faces the person sitting in row 2. They all are born in different years i.e. 1982, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1995 and 1999 in same date and same month (the base year is taken as 2019). All the information is not necessarily in the same order.Shivani sits second to the right of the one who is two years older than Taruna. Taruna was born after 1993. Queen faces the one who sits second to the left of the one who is second oldest. The difference between the ages of Queen and Ritesh is an odd number but less than 5. No one sits between Ritesh and Priyanka. Priyanka doesn’t sits at the extreme end. The age of Queen is a prime number. The one who is youngest faces the one who sits at the immediate right of the person whose age is multiple of 5. Brijesh is the only neighbour of Caryl. Taruna doesn’t face Queen and Shivani. Sum of the digits of the Akansha’s age is 5. The one who is 20 years old faces south.
Who among the following sits second to the left of the one who was born in 1995?The one who was born in 1999AkanshaShivaniCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which among the following statement is not true?
Brijesh was older than ShivaniQueen sits at one of extreme endsTaruna faces northShivani and Queen are immediate neighboursAll are trueOption C
- How many persons are younger than Akansha?
1523None of theseOption B
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way so form a group, which of the following does not belong to that group?
- What is the sum of the ages of the persons who sit at the extreme ends of the row 1?
58566062None of theseOption B
- Study the following information and answer the questions:
There are ten members in a family of four generation having three married couples. Vz is the child of Tz. Pz is uncle of Nz who has only one sibling. Mz is grandfather of Sz who is only child of Rz. Oz is married and older than Nz. Vz is grandson of Nz and has only one sibling. Tz is daughter-in-law of Nz. Qz is sister of Nz. Oz is mother of Nz. Rz is grandmother of Uz. Uz is not sister of Vz. Oz has no siblings.
How is Nz related to Rz?HusbandWifeDaughterSon in lawNone of theseOption A
- If Oz is 55 years old and Sz is 30 years old, then what may be the possible age of Rz?
452958Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Study the information and answer the questions:
Point Ja is 12 m east of point Ma. Point Ba is 7 m east of Point Va. Point Ja is 10 m west of Point Ha. Point La is 19 m south of Point Xa. Point Ha is 15 m north of Point Ga which is 7 m east of Point La. Point Xa is 8 m north of Point Ba.
What is the shortest distance between Va and La?Root 170 m165 m145 m150 mNone of theseOption A
- Point Va is in which direction with respect to Ha?
South WestEastNorth EastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between Point Ma and Point Va?
10 m5 m8 mCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C