- Study the information carefully and answer the questions:
Eight persons Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Dinesh, Elvish, Farah, Garima and Himani are living on four different floors of a building. Ground floor is numbered 1 and top floor is numbered four. There are two flats on each floor- flat-1 and flat-2 from west to east such that flat 1 is west of flat 2. Flat-1 of second floor is exactly above flat-1 of first floor and other flats are placed in the same way. All of them likes different colours i.e. Beige , Buster , Gamut , Olive , Yale , Pale , Grot and White but not necessary in same order.Akansha likes olive and lives in even number flat. Dinesh lives North West of Elvish’s flat. Caryl lives one of the floor below Dinesh’s floor. One floor is between Himani and Farah, who likes white colour. Himani and Farah lives on same flat number. Elvish does not live on second floor. Only one floor gap between the one who likes grot colour and the one who likes beige colour. The one who likes Buster colour does not live in even number flat. Banya lives east of Himani who lives south of Dinesh. Garima does not live in the same flat number in which Elvish lives. Garima lives above Elvish. the one who likes Yale lives west of the one who likes Gamut colour. The one who likes beige colour lives above the floor of one who likes Yale colour. The one who likes Pale colour lives in even number flat.
Who among the following person lives immediate above flat of Caryl?FarahHimaniDineshAkanshaNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following person lives in flat 2 of floor 4?
- Who among the following person lives South west of Banya and North west of Elvish?
GarimaAkanshaDineshEither a orbNone of theseOption A
- How many floor between Dinesh and the one who likes pale colour?
123More than 3None of theseOption C
- Who among the following person likes grot colour?
CarylBanyaFarahHimaniNoone of theseOption A
- In each of the questions given below some statements are followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a)All S is L.
b)Some L is P.
c)Some S is B.
a)Some P is B.
b) Some L is B is possibility.
c). Some S are P.Only a is trueOnly b is trueEither a or b is trueOnly a and b are trueNone is trueOption E
a)Some D is S.
b)No S is E.
c)All E is M.
a) Some D is not E.
b) Some S is M.
c). All D can never be M.Only c is trueOnly a is trueEither a or b is trueBoth a and b are trueNone of theseOption B
a)No E is R.
b)Some R are P.
c)No P is Y.
a) Some P are not E.
b) No E is Y.
c) Some R is not Y.Both a and c are trueBoth a and b are trueOnly a is trueOnly b is trueNone of theseOption A
a)All G are P
b)Some P are M.
c)Some A are M.
a) Some A are P.
b) Some M are G.
c) Some G are A.None followsOnly a i trueOnly b is trueBoth a and c is trueNone f theseOption A
a)Some C are T
b)All T are B
c)All B are S
a) All C are B.
b). All B are T.
c) Some C are not B.Either a or c followsOnnly a follwosOnly b followsOnly c followsNoe of theseOption A