- Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight professors Jayesh, Kamna, Lokesh, Manika, Pratyush, Queen, Rishi and Srikant are the sitting around the square table in such a way four of them sit at four corners and face the center while four of them sit in the middle of each of the four sides and face outside.Jayesh faces the center and sits third to the left of Queen. Pratyush faces the center and is not an immediate neighbour of Queen. Only one person sits between Queen and Rishi. Manika sits second to right of Kamna, who faces the center. Lokesh is not an immediate neighbour of Jayesh.
Who among the following are immediate neighbours of Srikant?Kamna and ManikaQueen and JayeeshPratyush and JayeshQueen and RishiRishi and KamnaOption C
- What is the position of Lokesh with respect to Pratyush?
First to the rightImmediate leftImmediate rightSecond to the leftNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following five belong to a group in a certain way, find which of the one does not belong to the group?
- Who among the following person sits opposite to Rishi?
QueenLokeshEither a or bKamnaNone of theseOption B
- How many maximum professors can sit between Pratyush and Manika?
3124None of theseOption A
- Study the following information and answer the following questions:
In a certain code language-
‘mostly played fun ice’ is written as ‘mf bl dp bu’,
‘bus fun haste oval’ is written as ‘bu yt bq bg’,
‘ice oval bye waste’ is written as ‘df dp un yt ’,
‘bus source waste dust’ is written as ‘bq un fv bm’,
What is the code for ‘source’ in the given code language?dpbmbufvCannot be determinedOption E
- Which among the following word is written as ‘bg’ in the given code language?
- Which among the following word is written as ‘df dp’ in the given code language?
oval icebye dustwaste hasteice byeNone of theseOption D
- What is the possible code for ‘oval toast’ in the given code language?
yt cxcx dfbr bmCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which among the following word is written as ‘mf’ in the given code language?
mostlydusticeplayedEither a or dOption E