Study the following information and answer the questions:
There are some students sitting in a row facing in North direction. Two students sit between Caryl and Elvish. Four persons sit between Caryl and Diksha. Banya is a neighbour of Diksha. Only five persons sit to the right of Caryl. As many persons sit between Caryl and Elvish as sit between Banya and Elvish. Akansha sits third from one of extreme ends of the row and is not neighbour of Diksha. Only three persons sit to the left of Elvish.
- If Elvish sits between Diksha and Farah, then what is the position of Farah with respect to Akansha?
7th to the right5th to the left7th to the left5th to the rightNone of theseOption E
- How many students can sit in a row?
- What is the position of Elvish with respect to Diksha?
4th to the left3rd to the right2nd to the rightImmediate leftNone of theseOption C
- B is in which direction with respect to C?
EastWestSouth WestNorth EastNone of theseOption C
- C is in which direction with respect to N?
South WestEastNorth WestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- What is the code for ‘roast’ in the given code language?
rtrfrlrnNone of theseOption A
- What is the code for ‘ample’ in the given code language?
rlrartEither a or erfOption D
- What is the code for ‘duster’ in the given code language?
rtrlraEither a or cNone of theseOption C
- .What is the possible code for ‘rainbow demon hustle’ in the given code language?
rp re rfrp rn rhrp ra rhrp re rhNone of theseOption D
- What is the code for ‘roast rainbow’ in the given code language?
rp rmri rtrg rmrp rtNone of theseOption D
Read the information and answer the questions:
A is to the North of B and to the West of C. M is to the west of C and north of O. B is to the southeast of M and to the northwest of N, which is to the east of O.
Study the information and answer the following questions:
In a certain code language,
‘duster toast oven promise’ is written as ‘ra rn rg rm’,
‘Oven promise roast rainbow’ is written as ‘rg rm rt rp ’,
‘duster promise demon’ is written as ‘ra rm re ’,
‘rainbow low ample’ is written as ‘rp rl rf’,