(1-3): A,B,C,D and E are five different trees,each of different length.D is not the third shortest tree.C is bigger than only E. A is shorter than only one tree. The size of the shortest tree is 7 m and that of second tallest tree is 13 m.
- Which of the following tree is the third tallest?
ABCECannot be determinedOption B
- What can be the length of tree D?
- According to given arrangement,which of the following combinations of tree and length is correct?
C-13E-8D-11A-13All are falseOption D
- How many toys does Monika have?
a)Monika has two toys less than what Shilpa has.
b)Preeti have 7 toys, which are thirty percent less than what Shilpa has.Only ‘a’ is required to answer the question.Only ‘b’ is required to answer the question.Both ‘a’ and ‘b’ are required to answer the question.Either ‘a’ or ‘b’ is required to answer the question.Neither ‘a’ nor ‘b’ can answer the question.Option C
Monika = Shilpa – 2
7 = 70/100 * Shilpa
Monika = 8
- If in the word “ASPIRANTS”, all the consonants are replaced by the previous letter in the alphabet and all vowels are replaced by the next letter and then all the letters are arranged alphabetically, which letter will be fourth from the right end?
- How many such pairs of letters are there in the word “ECONOMICS” each of which has as many letters between them (in both forward and backward directions) in the word as they have in the English Alphabet?
1234More than 4Option D
(7-8): There are four cartons i.e P, Q, R and S in which four types of fruits are kept.They are Grapes, apple, mango and cherry. Cartons are arranged from top to bottom.There are two cartons between Q and R. The carton in which Mango is kept is above R, but not immediately above. The carton in which Apple is kept in immediately below S, but not kept in carton R.Grapes carton is above the Cherry carton, but not immediately above Apple box.
- Which of the following is kept in second lowest carton?
grapemangocherryapplecannot be determinedOption D
Q-Grape S-Mango P-Apple R-Cherry
- In which of the following carton, Grape is stored?
PQRSP or QOption B
- STATEMENTS: A<B<C<D, E>C
b)E>Aa followsb followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption B
- STATEMENTS: P=Q<R<S , R>T
b)P>Ta followsb followsEither or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption A