Eight candidates viz., J, K, L, M, N, A, P and B were born in different year – 1949, 1992, 1976, 1961, 1985, 1998, 2004, 1964. K was born on even number year but after 1985. The sum of present age of K and N is 81. The sum of present age of B and L is 97. The difference between present age of N and P is 15. The difference between present age of A and J is 13. J is older than A. B was born in odd number year.B is older than P. (The present age is to be taken as on 2017)
- Who among the following was born in 1961?
- If C was born in 2010,then what is the sum of present age of C and M?
C=8 years M=25 years
- Who among the following was born in 1992?
- If C was born in 2000,then what is the difference between the present age of P and A?
- K was born in which of the following year?
1949196119761985None of theseOption E
- Which of the following expression will be true , if the expression P>Q=R>S ?
There are five trees named as P,Q,R,S and T-each of them having different height. Tree P is smaller than only tree Q. Tree S is smaller than tree R. Tree S is longer than tree T. The height of the tallest tree is 30 ft.The height of second smallest tree is 15 ft.
- What will be height of tree T?
15 ft17 ft20 ft14 ft19 ftOption D
- If Q+A=55,then what is the height of B?
20ft25ft35ft45ft50 ftOption B
- STATEMENT: You can win hearts of new people by your graceful smile.
a) It is possible for us to smile gracefully at strange people.
b) It is necessary to win hearts of new people.a followsb followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption A
- STATEMENT: According to the recent report by the gov., digital transactions had doubled over 1 year?
a) Discounts are offered by the gov to the customers.
b) The inclination of people towards digital transaction has increased.a followsb followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption B