Directions (1-5): Seven students P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are of different ages viz. 15yr, 18yr, 25yr, 28yr, 34yr, 36yr and 37yr. They like different colors Orange , Blue , Violet , Red , Brown , Pearl and Purple. All the given information not in the same order. T’s age is a perfect square and he likes Red colour. S is 3 years younger than Q who is not the oldest person among all. P likes Brown color. R is older than U but younger than V who is not the oldest person among all. R likes Orange color. Neither Q nor S like Pearl colour. Neither Q nor U like Purple colour. The person who like Purple colour is younger than only one person. S’s age is multiple of 5 but not a perfect square. T’s age is an odd number.
- Which of the following is the total age of T, S and Q?
55yrs57 yrs58yrs56 yrsNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following color is liked by the person who is youngest among all?
OrangeBlueVioletEither b or cNone of theseOption D
- How many years of difference between the age of T and U?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way so form a group, find the one which does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following combination is true regarding to the given statement?
Q-18R-OrangeU-28T-RedAll are trueOption E
- How far (shortest Distance) and which direction is point A with respect to point B?
34m north east√34m north west2√34m south westCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- In which direction is point G with respect to point B?
North WestSouthNorth EastSouth EastNone of theseOption C
- What is the total distance between point A to point G?
- What is the relation of S with respect to O?
Daughter in lawSon in lawFather in lawMother in lawCannot be determinedOption D
- What the relation of M with respect to X?
FatherAuntyUncleCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-8): Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Mani starts walking from point A to the east direction, after walking of 5m to reach point C from there he turns towards left and then walk 4m to reach point D. Then turn to his right and walk 5m to reach point E then turn to his right and walk 4m to reach point F then move towards his left and walk 3m to reach point G then again turn right and walk 3m to reach point H finally turn to his right and walk 8m to reach point B.
Directions (9-10): Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Z, Y, X, M, N, O, R and S are eight family members. There are three generation and two married couple in the family. Z is father of N who is married to O who is Sister in law of M. R is brother in law of Z who has only two sons and no daughter. Y and X are siblings who are youngest member in the family. N has one son and one daughter. X is female. S is mother of N.