Directions (1-5) : Study the following and answer the questions:
Eight friends sitting around a circular table in such a manner some are facing inside, and some are facing outside the center. All of them was born in different years- 2014, 1992, 1979, 1962, 1955, 2001, 1984 and 1995 (Their age is considered as on the same month and day of 2019 as their date of births).Diksha sits third to the left of Rashi whose age is a cube of an odd number. Queen is younger than Caryl. Akansha who is 35 years old sit second to the right of Diksha. Priyal is 17 years younger than Shivani who sits second to the left of Queen. The one who is 57 years old sits third to the right of the one who is third youngest person of the group. Diksha is younger than Rashi but older than Caryl. Priyal sits third to the right of Caryl who is facing same direction of Diksha but opposite to Priyal. Akansha is facing opposite direction to Banya who is facing same direction as youngest person. The third oldest person facing inside. Priyal and Shivani face same direction.
- Who among the following sits immediate left of the one who is 57 years old?
CarylDikshaAkanshaBanyaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following was born in 2001?
BanyaCarylDikshaAkanshaCannot be determinedOption B
- How many friends sit between Danish and Shivani, when counted right of Shivani?
1324None of theseOption C
- Who among the following is third oldest person?
- Who among the following sits third to the right of the one who is fourth youngest person?
DikshaPriyalThe one who is 35 years oldCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- How far and in which direction his home from point Xz?
20 km West24 km North25 km EastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the distance between point Yz and Park?
5 km15 km10 km20 kmNone of theseOption B
- Park is in which direction with respect to point Xz?
NorthNorthWestSouthEastEastNone of theseOption C
- What is the shortest distance of his home from point Yz?
2√9 km4√24 km√9 km5√29 kmNone of theseOption D
Point Pz is in east of point Qz which is in north of point Tz. Point Tz is in east of point Yz. In which direction point Pz with respect to point Yz?South EastNorthEastWestSouthNorthOption B
Directions (6-9):Study the information and answer the following:
Akansha starts his journey from point Yz and walks 10 km and reached at point Xz. From point Xz she takes right turn and walks 15 km towards east direction and reached to a circle and the circle is in northeast with respect to point Yz. When she reached to the circle the park is located in his right and Cricket club is located in his left and home is in straight. Each place is 10 km away from the circle.