Directions (1-3) : Study the information and answer the questions :
In the following questions, the symbols ! , @ , # , $ , % , ^ and & are used with the following meanings as illustrated below. Study the following information and answer the given questions:
X#Y- X is the child of Y
X&Y- X is the parent of Y
X^Y- X is father-in-law of Y
[email protected] X is brother-in-law of Y
X%Y- X is brother of Y
X$Y- X is wife of Y
- If ‘ L&N%P#T, L^S$P’ is true, how S is related to T?
Son in lawMotherDaughter in lawFatherNone of theseOption C
- If ‘F^H&L#[email protected]%V’ is true, how L is related to V?
NieceNephewBrotherSonEither a or bOption E
- If ‘T%S$U&N%W’ is true, how T is related to W?
- Pointing to a lady, Mani said, “She is the maternal aunt of my father’s only daughter” How is the daughter of mani’s father is related to Mani?
AuntSisterSister in lawMotherNone of theseOption B
- Hemant says pointing towards a girl, “She is the daughter of the wife of my brother”. In this relation, Hemant is a female then how Hemant is related to the girl?
MotherFatherDaughterAuntCannot be determinedOption D
- If Z is the midpoint of S and Q, what is the shortest distance between Z to R?
20 m10 m13 m11 mNone of theseOption E
- What is the direction of V with respect to R?
South EastNorthSouthWestNorth WestOption A
- What is the shortest distance and direction of U with respect to Q?
15 m and South12 m and South West9 m and North West10 m and North EastCannot be determinedOption D
a)Some B are O.
b)Only few O are B.
c)All Y are R.
a)Some Y are B.
b) Some R being O is a possibility.
c) All R is B is a possibility.Only a followsOnly b followsBoth a and b followsBoth a and c followsNone followsOption B
a)Some R are C.
b)Some C are W.
c)No S is R.
a)Some R are W.
b) Only W is C.
c) All S can never be C.Only a followsOnly b followsOnly c followsEither a or c followsNone of theseOption E
Directions (6-8) : Study the following information and answer the questions:
Srikant covers 15 m distance by walking from R to S in south direction. He took a left turn and walks 24 m to reach at Q, he again took a left turn and covered 8 m to reach at T. After walking 6 m towards the east from T he reached at U, he took a final left turn and covered 5 m to reach at a V.
Directions (9-10) : Study the following information and answer the questions:
In each of the questions below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.