Directions (1-5): Answer the following questions based on given information:
There are five students C, J, B, A, and D. Each one of them belongs to different countries – UK, Uruguay, Austria, Finland, Saudi. Each one of them also watches a different movie – Fables, Cabin fever, Hacker, Taken and Pacemaker. C watches neither taken nor pacemaker and belongs either to the UK or Saudi. D belongs to the Uruguay and watches Fables. J belongs to Austria and watches neither pacemaker nor cabin fever.A watches hacker and belongs either to Finland or Saudi. B belongs neither to Finland nor the UK.
- To which country D belongs to ?
UKAustriaUruguaycannot be determinednone of theseOption C
- What movie does B watches?
cabin fevertakenfablecannot be determinednone of theseOption E
- Which movie is watched by A and the country he belongs to ?
UK,HackerFinland,HackerFinland,FablesCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Which movie is watched by J?
Fablespacemakerhackercabin feverNone of theseOption E
- Which of the following is correct?
c) C-Uruguay-Pacemakera onlyb onlya and b onlyc onlyall are correctOption B
- STATEMENTS: All B1 are B2. Some B1 are C. Some B2 are C2
1) Some C1 are C2
2) Some B2 are B1
3) All B2 are C1
4) All B2 are B1All followNone followsOnly 2 followsOnly 2 and 3 followNone of theseOption C
- A building consists of a husband and wife , their three sons and two daughters. three wifes of three sons. How many females are there in the building?
4567Cannot be determinedOption C
Wife + 2 daughters + 3 wifes = 6
- If R is in the west of S and K is in the North of S, in what direction is K with respect to R?
N-WS-ENorthN-ENone of theseOption D
Directions (9-10): If, 14 + 2 = 7, 24 + 3 = 8, 33 + 3 = 11. Then answer the following questions:
- Calculate the value of 221 + 13?
1.70.71715None of theseOption C
It is clear that the + sign means Divide(/) sign. 221 / 13 =17
- Calculate the value of 66 + [60+10]?
66 + 6 = 11