Directions(1-3): A five member research group is to be chosen from four Mathematicians A,B,C,D and four Physicists E,F,G,H. Atleast 3 mathematicians must be in the group.However,A refuses to work with D. B refuses to work with E.F refuses to work with G.D refuses to work with F.
- If B is chosen,who else would have to be in the group?
FGACCan’t be determinedOption B
A group can be chosen in following ways: Maths,Phy =ABC,GH or FH Maths,Phy = BCD,GH So,G is should to be chosen if B is chosen.
- If B and C are chosen,Which of the following is definitely true? P : A is chosen, Q : D is chosen R : either F or G is chosen
P onlyQ onlyR onlyQ and R onlynoneOption C
- If G is rejected,which other member could not work with the group?
Directions (4-6): Six persons A,B,C,D,E and F are going by car to Shimla. In this group.there are 4 journalist,a professor and a doctor. In the group there are two married couples. No man in the group is a doctor and a professor. F is a sick man and he lives with his married son C. Among the three journalist, husband of D who looks after his sick father earns more than E who in turn gets more pay than B. Sister of E gets less pay than her husband B,but not more than A.
- Who is the professor in the group?
ABCECan’t be determinedOption E
- Which of the following is a pair of ladies?
A,DA,CA,Bcan’t be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following earns the least?
ABCDcan’t be determinedOption D
INPUT: Go for to Though By easy To Access at
Step 1- Access Go for to Though By easy To at
Step 2- Access at Go for to Though By easy To
Step 3- Access at By Go for to Though easy To
Step 4- Access at By easy Go for to Though To
Step 5- Access at By easy for Go to Though To
Step 6- Access at By easy for Go Though to To
Step 7- Access at By easy for Go Though To to
Step 7 is the last step for this input. Based on this, find the answers to above questions.
- INPUT:”Together over series on feast the so” Which of the following steps will be the last but one?
Explanation: Words have been arranged in alphabetical order giving preference to the word starting with capital letter.
- INPUT: “every and peer to an for” Which of the following steps would be “an and every for peer to”?
- The step 2 of an input is as follows: “and Do pet to on that” Which of the following would definitely be the input?
Do and pet to on thatDo pet to and that onDo that on pet to andDo on pet to and thatcannot be determinedOption E
- INPUT- “Over Go For though at one” Which step number will be the last step of the above input?