Directions (1-2): Each question below contains two rows marked by I and II. The resultant of each row can be found by the rules given below. Answer the question followed by the rows by finding the resultant with the help of following five rules:
1) If a perfect cube is followed by an odd number, then the numbers are needed to be added.
2) If an even number is followed by a prime number, then subtract the second number from the first one.
3) If an odd number is followed by a perfect square, divide the second number by the first one.
4) If an odd number is followed by a non-perfect square, multiply the two numbers.
5) If a composite number is followed by an even number, then the numbers are needed to be added.
- I. 22 6 13
II. 5 x 25
If x is equal to the resultant of the first row, then find the resultant of the second row.
- I. 4 4 3
II. 3 81 2
Find the addition of the resultant of the two rows.
Directions (3-4): Point C is 7 m east of point B. Point H is 5 m north of point G which is 10 m east of point F. Point B is 6 m south of point A. Point D is 3 m south of point C. Point D is 5 m east of point E which is 4 m north of point F
- What is the distance AH?
A) 6√10 m
B) 3√11 m
C) 4√13 m
D) 4√10 m
E) None of these
- A person starts from point A in west direction. After walking 4 m he takes a left turn and stops at point J which is west of point F. Find JF + CD
A) 10 m
B) 9 m
C) 8 m
D) 11 m
E) 7 m
- E is sister of A. B who has 3 children is grandfather of Q. G is brother of P, who is mother of F. R is daughter of D and sister of G. A is father of Q. A is not son of D who is married to B. How is P related to Q?
D) Mother or aunt
E) Cannot be determined
Directions (6-7): From which of the following options do the given conclusions follow.
- Conclusions: Some red are blue. No green is white.
A) No green is red. All red are white. Some white are blue.
B) No green is red. All white are red. Some white are blue.
C) All green are red. Some red are white. No white is blue.
D) Some green are red. All red are white. No white is blue.
- Conclusions: All rats are lions is a possibility. Some elephants are not rats.
A) All lions are cheetahs. Some cheetahs are tigers. All tigers are elephants. No cheetah is rat.
B) All lions are cheetahs. Some cheetahs are tigers. Some tigers are elephants. Some cheetahs are rats.
C) Some lions are cheetahs. All cheetahs are tigers. Some tigers are elephants. No tiger is rat.
D) Some lions are cheetahs. All cheetahs are tigers. Some tigers are elephants. No cheetah is rat.
- In which of the following options fourth statement follows from the first three statements?
A) Some apple are banana. No banana is grapes. All grapes are orange. Some apple are not orange.
B) All grapes are banana. No banana is apple. Some apple is orange. Some apple are not grapes.
C) No orange is grapes. Some grapes is banana. All banana is apple. Some apple are not grapes.
D) Some banana is grapes. All grapes is orange. No orange is apple. Some apple are not banana.
E) Does not follow in any option.
- If each alternative number is increased by 2 starting from first number and others decreased by 1 in the number 28496218, then how many numbers will repeat themselves in the new number?
E) More than three
- How many pairs of letters are there in the word EXAMINATION, each of which has as many letters between them as in the English alphabet?
E) More than three
10 Thoughts to “Mixed Reasoning Questions Set 6”
CHK question no 7 answer should be none
Check again. Otherwise ask if doubt
Ok when you will provide section test for po pre exam ???
mam none aaraha hain 7 kaa
mam last question 2 hain answer pls see
last question 2 hain answer ??
In Q2) you have applied 27 19 for rule2 ..but it should be rule 1) cube followed by odd no..pls check..
Yes, answer comes as 57..