- Nitin and Krishnam invested in a business in ratio 12:5.If 15% of the total profit goes to trust and Nitin’s share is Rs1055,what is the total profit?
Rs 1758.33Rs 1800.50Rs 1571.21Rs 1652.14None of theseOption A
Let total profit is eqaul to Rs 100.
Nitin share=(85)*(12/17)=Rs 60
If Nnitin share is Rs 60,Total profit is Rs 100.
If Nitin share is Rs 1055,
Total prfit=(100/60)*1055=Rs 1758.33
- Avnish,Banya and Caryl subcribed Rs 60000 for a business.Avnish subscribes Rs 8000 more than Banya and Banya Rs 5000 more than Caryl.Out of a total profit of Rs 40000,what did Avnish received?
Rs 12000Rs 10000Rs 18000Rs 15000None of theseOption C
- Three people started a buisness.Twice the investment of Akansha is equal to thrice the capital of Banya and capital of Banya is four times the capital of Caryl.Find the share of Banya out of profit of Rs 3,09,100?
Rs 102400Rs 105600Rs 112400Rs 140500None of theseOption C
2(Akansha’ capital) =3(Banya’s capital)=3*4x
Akansha’ capital =(3*4x/2)=6x
- Avnish starts business with Rs 4000 and after 6 months Brijesh joins with Avnish as his partner.After a year,the profit is divided in the ratio 2:7.What is Brijesh’s contibution in the capital?
Rs 4515.21Rs 4514.22Rs 4666.66Rs 4510.00None of theseOption C
- P,Q and R shared the profit in the business in the ratio 5:7:8 and partnered for 14 months,8 months and 7 months.Find the ratio of their investments?
20:45:5120:49:6418:20:2529:33:39None of theseOption B
- K and S are partmers in a business.K invested Rs 35000 for 6 months and S invested Rs 40000 for 8 months.Out of a profit of Rs 28,750,what is K’s share?
Rs 12560Rs 15401Rs 11392Rs 12500None of theseOption C
K’s share=21*28750/53=Rs 11392
- M and S entered into a partnership investing Rs 10000 and Rs 8000 respectively.After 3 months U joined them with a investment of Rs 12000.What is the share of S in a half yearly profit of Rs 7200?
Rs 2500RS 2700Rs 2600Rs 2400None of theseOption D
- X and Y invested in a business.They earned some profit which they divided in ratio of 2:3.If X invested Rs 30000,the amount invested by Y is which of the following?
Rs 40000Rs 45000Rs 55000Rs 52000None of theseOption B
- Rs 1200 is divided among X,Y and Z so that X receives half so much as Y and Y half as much as Z.Then what is the Y’s share?
Rs 340Rs 520Rs 343Rs 512None of theseOption C
- X and Y invested in a business in ration 3:7.If 10% of the total profit goes to charity and X’s share is Rs 923,the profit is whihc of the following?
Rs 3501Rs 3510Rs 3418Rs 3400None of theseOption C