Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- If 25% of four-fifth of 30% of a number is 301.5, what is the number?
- In a Bookshelf 60% of the books are in Tamil, 60% of the remaining books are in English rest of the books are in Hindi. If there are 2400 books in English, then the total number of books in Hindi are?
- In a bank 70 percent employees are men. 80%men and 20%women belong to retirement plan.what percent of people belong to retirement plan?
- A earns 60% of B’s salary, B earns 70% of C’s salary. If the total earnings for a month is Rs. 19080, then what is the earning for A ?
- Three papers were set in an examination and the maximum marks per were in the ratio of 1 : 2 : 2, respectively. If a student obtained 50% in the first paper, 60% in the second, and 65% in the third, what percent did he obtain overall?
- At an examination in which maximum marks are 500. A got 10% less than B, B got 25% more than C and C got 20% less than D. If A got 360 marks what percentage of marks was obtained by D?
- The price of rice increases by 32%. A family reduces its consumption so that the expenditure of the rice is up by 10% only. If the total consumption of rice before the price was 10 kg per month, then the consumption of rice per month.
A) 7 1/2
B) 8 1/3
- In a election 40% voted for Person A, whereas 45% voted for Person B. The remaining people were not vote to any person. If the difference between those who vote for Person B in the election and those who are uncertain was 640, how many people are participated in the election?
- The population of a city increases at the rate of 6% per annum. There is an additional annual increase of 1 % in the population due to the influx of job seekers. Therefore, the % increase in the population after 3 years will be:
- Weight of A and B are in the ratio of 3:5. If the weight of A is increased by 20 percent and then the total weight becomes 132 kg with an increase of 10 percent. B weight is increased by what percent.