Probability Questions for Bank PO Exams – SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, BoB PO, IBPS PO, and other exams
- There are 100 tickets in a box numbered 1 to 100. 3 tickets are drawn at one by one. Find the probability that the sum of number on the tickets is odd.
- There are 4 green and 5 red balls in first bag. And 3 green and 5 red balls in second bag. One ball is drawn from each bag. What is the probability that one ball will be green and other red?
- A bag contains 2 red, 4 blue, 2 white and 4 black balls. 4 balls are drawn at random, find the probability that at least one ball is black.
- Four persons are chosen at random from a group of 3 men, 3 women and 4 children. What is the probability that exactly 2 of them will be men?
- Tickets numbered 1 to 120 are in a bag. What is the probability that the ticket drawn has a number which is a multiple of 3 or 5?
- There are 2 people who are going to take part in race. The probability that the first one will win is 2/7 and that of other winning is 3/5. What is the probability that one of them will win?
- Two cards are drawn at random from a pack of 52 cards. What is the probability that both the cards drawn are face card (Jack, Queen and King)?
- A committee of 5 people is to be formed from among 4 girls and 5 boys. What is the probability that the committee will have less number of boys than girls?
- A bucket contains 2 red balls, 4 blue balls, and 6 white balls. Two balls are drawn at random. What is the probability that they are not of same color?
- A bag contains 5 blue balls, 4 black balls and 3 red balls. Six balls are drawn at random. What is the probability that there are equal numbers of balls of each color?