- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Ten students Priyal, Queen, Rashi, Shivani, Tanu, Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Diksha and Elvish are living in a five storey building such that ground floor is numbered as 1, above it is floor 2 then top floor is numbered as 5. Each of the floor has 2 flats in it as flat-1 and flat-2. Flat-1 of floor-2 is immediately above flat-1 of floor-1 and immediately below flat-1 of floor-3 and so on. In the same way flat-2 of floor-2 is immediately above flat-2 of floor-1 and immediately below flat-2 of floor-3 and so on. Flat-1 is in west of flat-2.Queen lives in an odd numbered floor. Both Tanu and Banya lives in the same flat number. Rashi and Akansha live in the same floor. Caryl does not live in flat number 2. There is a gap of two floors in which Queen and Priyal lives. Both Priyal and Queen do not live in the same flat number. Tanu lives immediately above Priyal in the same flat number. There is a gap of one floor in which Tanu and Banya lives. Elvish, who lives on an even numbered floor, lives below Akansha and both lives in the same flat number. Diksha lives above Shivani and both live in the same flat number. Caryl and Shivani neither live in the same flat number nor in the same floor.
Who among the following lives in flat-2 of 4th floor?AkanshaBanyaTanuDikshaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following lives with Queen in the same floor?
AkanshaCarylBanyaCannot be determinedNone of theseNoneOption B
- How many floors are there between Caryl and Rashi?
- Banya lives on which of the following floor?
1234None of theseOption A
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group, which among the following does not belong to that group?
- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Seven cartons are placed one above other, each carton has different weight. All cartons are arranged in such a manner, lightest carton is placed in top of the stack and the heaviest carton is placed at bottom. One of the carton is 75 kg.More than three cartons are placed in between carton Fz and carton Gz. Only two cartons are placed in between Dz and Az which is 60 kg. Three cartons are placed in between Bz and Cz. The third lightest carton is 35 kg. Carton Fz is lighter than Dz. Carton Cz is heavier than Bz. Weight of carton Ez is double of carton Dz. Carton Fz is 13 kg lighter than carton Bz which is 10 kg heavier than Dz. Difference between the weight of carton Az and Cz is 21 kg.
What is the weight of the second lightest carton?25 kg24 kg22 kg20 kgNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following carton is heavier than Bz but lighter than Az?
- How many cartons are lighter than Dz?
2134None of theseOption B
- What is the weight of the carton which is placed exactly middle in the stack?
50 kg44 kg55 kg60 kgNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following carton is placed at the bottom of the stack?