- Study the following and answer the questions:
Percentage of teachers in all the departments is given and total number of teachers is given is equal to 760.
What is the total number of teachers in IT,ECE and MEC?425380390Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
Total=760*12/100 + 760*27/100 + 760*17/100
- If 3/7th of the teachers who are in CSE are females,then the number of females teachers is what percentage of the total number of teachers who are in EEE?
10%15%25%20%None of theseOption B
- What is the difference between the total number of teachers who are in CSE and IT together to the total number of staff who are in Civil and EEE together?
122145130155None of theseOption A
- What is the ratio of the number of teacher in Civil to the total number of teacher in IT and MEC?
13:159:2014:15Data inadequateNone of theseOption B
- If the number of female candidates in ECE is 40% of the total number of teachers in ECE,then find the total number of male techers?
123125150175None of theseOption A
- The average price of 100 laptops in a n shop is Rs 27000.If the highest and lowest laptop are sold out then the remaining 98 laptops average price is Rs 26400.The cost of lowest laptop is Rs 18000.Find the cost of highest laptop?
Rs 95500Rs 94800Rs 54000Rs 85000Rs 89500Option B
=100*27000 – 98*26400=Rs 1,12,800
Cost of highest laptop=112800-18000=94800
- Akansha borrowed Rs 800 at 6% per annum and Diksha borrowed Rs 600 at 10% per annum.After how much time,will they both have equal debts?
50/349/352/455/6None of theseOption A
- The principal on which a simple intrest of Rs 55 will be obtained after 9 months at the rate of 11/3% per annum is which of the following?
1500200050003500None of theseOption B
- Three bikes travel same distnace with speeds in the ratio 2:4:7.What is the ratio of the times taken by them to cover the distance?
12:6:714:7:413:15:47:4:14None of theseOption B
Since distnace is same,so ratio of times =1/2 : 1/4 : 1/7
- Number of candidates in 5th and 6th standard is in the ratio 6:11.40% in stansdard 5th are females and 48% in standard 6th are females.What percentage of candidates in both the standards are males?
57.0%56.8%55.5%54.8%None of theseOption D
Total candidates in both=6x+11x
Males in 5th=60/100*6x
Males in 6th=52/100*11x
So total =9.32x
% of males=9.32x/17x *100