- Study the following and answer the questions:
1100115511501200None of theseOption B
- 184 /46 / 0.008/ 12.5 =?
40454252None of theseOption A
30282535None of theseOption B
- A trader buys two goats for Rs 3000.He sells first goat at a profit of 22% and the second goat at a loss of 8%.What is the SP of second goat if in the whole transaction there is no profit no loss?
Rs 2024Rs 3025Rs 2540Rs 2550None of theseOption A
CP of first goat=x
CP of second goat=750-x
SP of first goat=122x/100
SP of second goat=92/100(750-x)
3000=122x/100 + 92/100(3000-92/100x)
Therefore,CP of second goat=3000-800=2200
- Sum of CP’s of two goats is Rs 39000.Both the goats are sold at a profit of 20% and 40% respectively with their SP’s being the same.What is the difference of CPs of both the goats?
Rs 3500Rs 3000Rs 4200Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
Ratio of CP=7:6
- A vegetable seller professes to sell vegetables at the CP,but uses false weights.He gains 40% in this manner.What weight does he substitute for one kg?
750 g748 g714 2/7 g715 1/7 gNone of theseOption C
Let weight subsituted be 1kg=x kg
- “Y ” litres of the mixture contains milk and soda in ratio 4:3.If 13 litres of soda is added then the ratio becomes 1:1.Then what is the final qunatity of soda in the mixture?
52504845None of theseOption A
- The ratio of solution “X” and solution “Y” in container is 3:2 when 10 litres of teh mixture is taken out and is replaced by the solution “Y” ,the ratio becomes 2:3.The total quantity of the mixture in container is which of the following?
30 l35 l40 l45 lNone of theseOption A