- Each of the questions below consist of a question and three statements given below it.You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question.Read all the three statements and give the answer below it:
What is the area of the room?
a)The labour cost of flooring the room is Rs 3500.
b)The material cost of florring the room per square metre is Rs 250.
c)The total cost of florring the room is Rs 16500.Only b and cOnly cOnly a and bAny two of threeAll a,b and cOption E
From a,b and c;
Let area be x,
Total material cost=Rs 250x
x=13000/250=Rs 52 squaremetre
- What is the present age of Shivani?
a)Five years ago,Shivani age was double that of his son’s age that time.
b)Present age of Shivani and his son are in the ratio of 11:6.
c)Five year hence,the respective ratio of Shivani’s age and his son’s age become 12:7.Only b and cOnly a and bOnly aAll are insuffcientAny two of threeOption E
According to first statement,(Shivani-5)=2*(X-5)–X is age of son
According ot second statement,Shivani:X=11:6
According to third statement,(Shivani+5)/(X+5)=12/7
- Brijesh,Vinay and Risabh are three students dividing Rs 310 among themselves.Wjat will be the share of Vinay?
a)Vinay gets Rs 16 more than Risabh.
b)Brijesh gets Rs 3 more than Risabh.
c)Brijesh gets Rs 13 less than Vinay.Only a and bOnly b and cOnly c and either a or bAny two are sufficientAll are insufficientOption D
- Bank of Baroda has a manager,PO and a clerk.What is the salary of the clerk?
a)The Po and the clerk together gets Rs 38000 per month.
b)Each Po gets Rs 14000 per month more than the clerk.
c)The total salary per month of the manager and PO is Rs 65000.Only a and bOnly cEither b or cOnly b and cAny two of threeOption A
- What is the rate of intrest p.a?
a)An amount double itself at SI in 10 years.
b)The difference between SI and CI on an amount of Rs 20,000 in 2 years is Rs 200.
c)The CI accured in 8 years is more than the amount.Either a or bBoth a and bOnly aBoth b and cAll are insufficientOption A
- Study the following and answer the questions:
17.006*0.001+21.101-31.900=?-10.782-10.785-11.584-9.584None of theseOption A
-8500.50-8899.39-7844.55-8944.16None of theseOption B
- [3/2 + 2(1/5) – 7/10] * x=1098.10
465366370385None of theseOption B
- 572 / 26 * 12 – 200 =2^x
- 6999.98 / 70.006 * 94.999 = x * 19.99
475510480495None of theseOption A
7000 / 70 * 95 =x * 20