Study the following table and answer the given questions:
Given below is the table showing the persons who attended the conference from 5 cities M, N, O, P and Q. There are some literate and some illiterate persons who attended the conference.Studying the table and answer the following questions.
Note: Total persons who attended conefrence = Total illiterate + Total Literate.
- What is the difference between illiterate men from city M and O together and city N and Q together?
Illetirate men from M and O together=4200/6 *5 + 3000/2 * 1 = 5000
Illetirate men from N and Q together=1500/5 * 3 + 4500/ 9 * 7 = 4400
- Illiterate men from city P and M together who attended confernece are what percent more or less than the total literate person from city N and O together?
25.5%34.50%41.25%38.23%None of theseOption D
Illetarte men from P and M together=2000/5 * 7 + 4200/ 6 * 5=6300
Total literate person from city N and O together=9600/48 * 31 + 6300/ 63 * 40 = 10200
Req perxentage =3900/102 = 38.23%
- What is the ratio of literate female from city O to the illiterate female from city Q?
Literate female city O=6300/63 * 40 -3000 =1000
Illitearte female from city Q=13000/130 *47 – 4500/9 * 7 = 1200
- What is the sum of illiterate women from city N and O and illiterate men from city M and Q together?
Illiterate women from N and O together=3300
Illiterate men from M and Q together=7000
- Sum of illiterate men from city M and P together and literate women from city N and O together are what percent of total people from city M and N together?(approximately)
- What is the total number of copies sold by store A and B together if copies sold by store A for publisher Y is more than that of publisher X and copies sold by store B for publisher X is 20% less than that of publisher Y?
24587223592357825484None of theseOption B
Total copies sold by A=18*257 + 18/3% *4 * 25700
Total copies sold by store B=20*257 + 20*257*5/4 = 257*45
Total copies osld=257(45+42)=22359
- What is the total number of copies sold by store D if copies sold of publisher Y in store D is 25% more than that of copies sold by store D of publisher X?
2484450047414626None of theseOption D
Total copies sold by D=8*257 + 8*257 *5/4
=257(8+10) = 4626
- Copies sold by store E,F and G together of publisher X is what percent more or less than copies sold by these store of publisher Y if copies sold by store F of publisher Y is 100/11% more than that of copies sold by F of publisher X?
200/11%350/41%348/12%300/41%None of theseOption D
Total copies of Publisher X sold by E,F and G=44*257
=25700(13%/13 * 5 +22% * 12/11 +9% *4/3)
Req percentage=257(44-41)/257*41 * 100 =300/41%
- IF in year 2017,total copies sold by store E is increased by 33 1/3% over previous year and ratio of copies sold of publisher X and Y by store E in 2017 is 11:13 then copies sold by store E of publisher X in 2016 is what percent more or less than that of copies sold of publisher X by store E in 2017?
315/9%201/8%200/11%205/7%None of theseOption C
Total copies sold by E in 2017 = 4/3(13*257 + 5*257)
Req percentage=(257*13 – 257 * 24 *11/24) / (257 * 24 * 11/24) * 100
- Average of copies of publisher X sold by store B and C together is what percent more or less than that of average of books of publisher Y sold by store E and G together?
1300/17%1100/12%1400/7%1250/8%None of theseOption A
Given below is the pie chart which shows the percentage distribution of copies of publisher ‘X’ sold by 7 different books store in year 2016. Table shows the ratio of copies sold of publisher X to publisher Y in these seven book stores.Some values are missing in the table. You have to calculate these values if required to answer the questions.