- 76 , 77 , 73 , 82 , 66 , ?
88959194None of theseOption C
+1^2 , -2^2 , +3^2
- Study the following and answer the questions:
There are 1800 candidates in two college “A” and “B” and three streams in each college i.e Accounts , Economics and Computer.The total number of candidates in college A is 960.Accounts candidates in college A is 50% of the total number of candidates in college A.The ratio of computer candidates in college A and B is 9:8.Economics candidates of college A is 25% more than economics candidates of college B.28.57 percent of total candidates in college B study in Economics departmnet.
Total candidates in Accounts stream in A is what percent morre than total candidates in economics stream in B?100%105%110%115%None of theseOption A
Number of candidates in college A =960
Remaining candidates in college B=840
=2/7 * 840 =240
Economics candidates of college A is 25% more than economics candidates of college B =300
Ratio of Computer candidates strram in A and B =9:8
- Find the ratio of total candidates in computer strream in B to total candidates in economics stream in A ?
7:108:155:143:10None of theseOption B
- Find the average number of candidates in economics stream in collge A and B?
- a)x^2 = 81
b)y^2 – 18y +81=0
x>yxx=y or rrlationship cannot be establishedx is greater than or equal to yx is less than or equal to yOption E
x=9 , -9
- 130 , 154 , 186 , ? , 274 , 330
Difference of 154-130=24
- a)x^2 – 21x + 108=0
b)y^2 – 17y +72 =0x>yxx is greater than or equal to yx is less than or equal to yx=y or relationship cannot be establishedOption C
x=12 , 9
y =8 , 9
- Akansha is 4 years older than Caryl.The ratio between the present ages of Brijesh and Cryl is 8:3.If the present age of Brijesh is twice the prsent age of Akansha then find the preent age of caryl?
12 years10 years8 years14 yearsNone fo theseOption A
- 17 , 22 , 41 , ? , 373
110112115116None of theseOption A
- 206 , 219 , 240 , 269 , ?
310306315305None of theseOption B