- A sum of money is lent out at CI at 20% p.a for 2 years.It would fetch Rs 1928 more if intrest is compunded half yearly.Find the sum?
Rs 80000Rs 55000Rs 85000Rs 90000None of theseOption A
Let the sum be P.
Intrest on half yearly=10+10+10*10/100=21
- How many metal spehere can be made out of solid metal cone of 28 cm high and 6 cm radius,the diameter of each radius is 3 cm?
82767480None of theseOption C
Number of spehere=Vol of cone/Vol of each spehere
- Study the following and answer the questions:
Y=81% of (√680-√480) + 70% of (22.950 + 25.890)42353840None of theseOption C
=81/100 *(26-22)+ 70/100*48.840
- 40 , 40 , 20 , 60 , 5 , 75 , ?
b)y^2-28y+187=0x>yxx is less thn or equal to yx is greater than or equal to yx= y or relationship cannot be establishedOption E
- Akansha and Brijesh run from Point P to Point Q at distance of 1200 m at 4m/s and 5m/s respectively.Brijesh reaches Y and immeiately turns back meeting Akansha at point R.Wha is the distance from Q to R?
400/3 m350/3 m500/3 m550/3 mNone of theseOption A
When they meet,distance travelled=2*1200=2400 m
Time taken=2400/(4+5)=800/3 sec
Distance of R from P=4*800/3=3200/3 m
Therefore,distance of R from Q=1200-3200/3=400/3 m
- A metallic spehere of diameter 12 cm is meletd and drwan into a wire of uniform cross-section.If the radius of wire is 2mm,find lenghth?
70 m72 m75 m80 m81 mOption B
Raduis of metallic wire=12/2=6
Radius of wire=0.2 cm
Vo of metalic spehere=4/3 * n * 6^3
(4/3)*n*6^3 = n *0.2^2 * Lenght
- A sum of money amunts to Rs 189 after one year and Rs 204.12 after two years at certain rate of intrest compounded annually.What is principal amount?
Rs 180Rs 175Rs 185Rs 200Non eof theseOption B
- Study the folllwing and answer the questions:
27.90% of (25)^2 – 24.20 % of (21)^2 = 4x15171618None of theseOption B
- a)8x^2- 230x+ 750=0
b)y^2 – 25y + 156=0x>yxx is less than or equal to yx is greater than or equal to yx=y or relationship cannot be establishedOption E
x=25 , 30 / 8
y=12 , 13