Directions(1-5): Answer the questions based on the information given below.
The bar chart given below provides the data of GDP in crores of three different sectors – A,B and C of a country in different years.
- If the inflation rate in the year 2011 is 20%, find the real GDP of all the three sectors combined in 2011.[Real GDP = GDP – Inflation rate * GDP ]
320 crores313 crores306 crores316 crores300 croresOption D
Required real GDP in 2011 = 0.8*395 = 316 crores
- What is the percentage contribution of sector A out of the three given sectors in 2010?
Required% = (120/350)*100 = 34.2%
- Find the percentage of GDP growth from 2012 to 2013 of all the three sectors combined with respect to the GDP of 2012 of all the given sectors combined.
Required% = (520-445)/445*100 = 16.8%
- Find the GDP of sector A in 2014 to make its contribution of 40% to the GDP of three sectors combined in 2014, assuming sector B increased by 30% while sector C increased by 15% with respect to 2013.
313.23 crores285.45 crores311.44 crores299.61 crores306.67 croresOption E
GDP of sector C = 140+15% of 140 = 161 crores GDP of sector B = 230+30% of 230 = 299 crores Let the GDP of sector A be x crores.
Total GDP in 2014 = (460+x) crores
x/(x+460) = 0.4
=> x = 306.67 crores
- The net savings is given by a formula (Total GDP/4) . The domestic savings in 2010 was 1/5th of the total GDP of that year. If FDI is the difference between the Net savings and domestic savings, find the FDI in 2010.
16.6 cr.12.8 cr.13.2 cr.17.5 cr.14.4 cr.Option D
Net savings in 2010 = 350/4 = 87.5 cr.
Domestic savings in 2010 = 350/5 = 70 cr.
FDI in 2010 = 87.5 = 70 = 17.5 cr.
- Find the ratio of the total number of employees in all the thermal power plants of district B to that of district D.
Required ratio = 660:630 = 22:21
- If the ratio of the total number of male employees to total number of female employees in all the thermal power plants of district A together is 5:3, find the total number of male employees in all the thermal power plants of district A together.
Required number of male employees = 5/8*336 = 210
- Find the difference between the total number of employees of thermal power plants in district B and that of the same in district C.
Required Difference = 660 – 560 = 100
- If the average production of each thermal power plant of district E in an houris 72 MW, find the total production of all the thermal power plants of district E in an hour.
293 MW288 MW276 MW272 MW280 MWOption B
Required% = 72*4 = 288 MW
- If 12.5% of the total employees in all the thermal plants of districts E together are senior executive, find the total number of senior executives in all the thermal plants of district E together.
Required number of senior executives = 12.5% of 328
Directions(6-10): Answer the following questions based on the given information:
The graph shows the number of thermal power plants in five districts of Jharkhand. It also shows the average number of employees working in each thermal power plant of the given districts.