Directions(1-5): Answer the following questions based on the given information.
Five food items seller sell three different types of food items.Number of food items sold by A,B,C,D and E per plate of any type of food items is 10,12,8,12, and 16.
- If the cost of preparing a Pastry, Egg Roll and Cake is Rs.3, Rs.1.5 and Rs.5 resp. Find the cost of preparing all the food items by B.
Required Cost = 228*3 + 156*1.5 + 312*5 = Rs.2478
- E sells Pastry, Egg Roll and Cake at Rs.60/ plate , Rs.50/ plate and Rs.80/ plate and average cost of making a food item for E is Rs.2.5 . Find the profit earned by E.
Total cost incurred for making food items = (384+224+320)*2.5 = Rs.2320
Total revenue generated by E = 24*60+14*50+20*80 = Rs.3740
Profit = Rs.1420
- Fin d the difference between the number of food items sold by A and C.
Number of food items sold by A = 160+200+90 = 450
Number of food items sold by C = 96+144+120 = 360
Difference = 90
- Total number of Pastry sold by A,D and E together is what percentage of the total number of Egg Roll sold by C,D and E together?
Total number of Pastry sold by A,D and E together = 160+96+384 = 640
Total number of Egg Roll sold by C,D and E together = 120+240+320 = 680
Required% = 94%
- Number of Pastry, Egg Roll and Cake sold by F is 20%, 34% and 30% resp. more than the respective number of Pastry, Egg Roll and Cake sold by A. Find the number of food items sold by A.
Number of food items sold by A = 192+268+117 = 577
- Find the increase in the percentage points in the literacy rate of females in 2011 census as compared to the literacy rate of females in 2001.
Required% = 57.2 – 52 = 5.2%
- If the ratio of males and females in WB according to 1981 census was 7:5, resp.and number of males was 5.95 cr. Find the number of literate females in WB according to 1981 census.
5.44 Cr.6.12 Cr.3.42 Cr.1.36 Cr.2.12 Cr.Option D
Number of females = (5.95/7)*5 = 4.25 Cr.
Number of literate females = 32% of 4.25 = 1.36 Cr.
- If the overall literacy rate in WB in 1991 was 54% and number of males in WB according to 1991 census was approximately cr. Find the total approximate population of WB according to 1991 census.
13.3 Cr.15.5 Cr.12.7 Cr.18.9 Cr.17.7 Cr.Option D
Ratio of males : female = 2:1
Total approximate = 12.6*3/2 = 18.9 Cr.
- If the ratio of males to females in WB according to 2001 census was 105:85 resp. Find the ratio of literate males to literate females in WB in 2001.
Number of literate males = 68% of 105x
Number of literate females = 52% of 85x
Required ratio = 21:13
- Which of the following option approx.correctly depicts the female and male ratio in WB according to 2011 census if the overall literacy rate in WB in 2011 was 67.7%?
Males ===== Females
Ratio = 1000:914
Directions(6-10): Answer the following questions based on the given information.
The chart shows the literacy rate of males and females in different census of WB.