- Study the information to answer the given questions:
In a university out of 600 candidates, males and females are in the ratio 8: 7. Each candidate went to either computer lab or science lab or both, 40% of the males attend only computer lab, total 20% candidates went to both the labs out of which 25% are males, 45% of the females went to only science lab.
Total how many males went to only computer lab?142144150158None of theseOption D
20% both = 20*600/100 = 120
Males – (computer ) = 40*320/100 = 128
Males – (both) = 25*120/100 = 30
Females – (science) = 45*280/100 = 126
Total no of males(computer) = 128+30 = 158
- How many females went to only computer lab?
No of females (computer) = 280-126 – 90 = 64
- Total number of candidates went to computer lab is what percentage of the total number of candidates in the university?
28%32%35%30%None of theseOption B
Total no of candidates went to only computer lab = 128+64 =192
= 192*100/600 = 32%
- What is the total number of females went to science lab?
216210225250None of theseOption A
- What is the total number of candidates went to only science lab?
= (320-128-30)M + 126 F = 162 + 126
- Study the given information to answer the question given below:
Number of Kitkat sold by shop E in January is what percentage less than the number of Kitkat sold by store B in March ?30%35%45%50%None of theseOption D
- What is the average number of Kitkat sold by shop C in last four months ?
- What is the ratio between total number of Kitkat sold by shop A and B together in April and the total number of kitkat sold by shop C and D in the same month ?
105:96101:7288:11284:113None of theseOption D
- What is the difference between the total no of Kitkat sold by shop B and C together in May to the total number of Kitkat sold by shop A and D in March ?
=(103+58) – (95+25)=161-120 =41
- The maximum number of Kitkat was sold by which shop and in which month?
January,BFebruary,AApril,DMay,BNone of theseOption B