Pie-chart given below shows number of persons come to watch films in five different malls. Study the data and answer the following questions:(Total=4400)
- If ratio of boys and girls come in Sahu theatre to watch movies is 4 : 7. Then find the difference between number of boys to number of girls come in Sahu theatre to watch movie?
366355480336None of theseOption D
Total person to Sahu=28/100 * 4400 =1232
Therefore ,Required value=(7-4)/11 * 1232 = 336
- PVR theatre shows 3 films.25% of persons watch Partner, 100/3% of person watch pitamber and remaining watch aryavrat.Find the average number of persons who watch Partner and Aryavrat?
Total person to PVR=1056
Value=1/200 * 200 / 3 * 1056 = 352
- 50/3% of the person came in Phoenix bought pasta,200/3% of the person bought coldrink and remainng persons bought both the things.Find the total number of persons who bought almost one thing?
660650710800None of theseOption A
Total to Phoenix=792
Value=(50/3 + 200/3) * 792/100
- Find the difference between the person who visit PVR and Phoenix theatre together to the person who visit BigE & Wave theatre together?
505515530528None of theseOption D
Difference=12/100 * 4400
- The person came to Phoenix is what percent of the person who come to PVR?
=18/24 * 100
- Apple mobile sold by A is what percent less than Apple mobile sold by B?
Apple mobile sold by A=2376 * 6/11 =1296
Apple mobile sold by B=3150 * 9/14=2025
Perentage=2025-1296 / 1296 *100 = 36%
- Find the average number of Samsung mobile sold by B, C and D all together?
1675180517551860None of theseOption A
- Find the ratio of Apple mobile sold by ‘C’ to Apple mobile sold by ‘E’ ?
15:2263:6565:5667:71None of theseOption C
=1300 / 1120
- Samsung mobile sold by ‘D’ and ‘E’ together is how much more than Samsung mobile sold by ‘B’ and ‘C’ together?
3455350036503755None of theseOption A
Samsung mobile by D and E together=5280 * 13/22 + 3360 * 2/3= 5360
Samsung mobile by B and C together=1905
Difference=5360 – 1905 = 3455
- Samsung mobile sold by C is what percent of the Apple mobile sold by B?
61 1/2%63 1 /5%72 1/4%67 1/2%69 1/3%Option E
Samsung mobile sold by C=2080 * 3/8=780
Samsung mobile sold by B=3150 * 5/14=1125
Percentage=780/1125 * 100
The following table given below show the number of mobiles sold by five shopkeepers and ratio of Apple mobile sold to Samsung mobile sold. Study the data and answer the following questions.