Directions(1-5): Study the following table carefully to answer the questions. The table given the percentage of marks obtained by six students in six different subjects. Here, P, Q, R, S, T, U are the six different subjects.
- What is the average percentage of marks obtained by all the students in subject ‘P’?
- What is the overall percentage of marks obtained by B in all the subjects?
- What are the total marks obtained by all the students together in subject T ?
- What are the average marks obtained by all the students in subject ‘R’ (approx.)?
- What are the total marks obtained by student C in subjects Q, S and T ?
Directions(6-10): Study the table carefully and answer the questions that follow:
Description of Literate and Illiterate population of six villages.
- The number of literate women in village B is 39760 and that of illiterate women in village C is 25600. By what percent is the population of village B is less that that of village C?
- If the number of literate women in village D is 32200, what is the number of illiterate population in the same village ?
- If the population of village F is 168000, what is the number of literate males ?
- If the illiterate female population of village E be 77000, what is the total population of that village ?
- If the number of literate males in village A be 35840, the number of illiterate males in the same village ?