Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
Directions(1-5): In the following table, information regarding publishing books by different publishers has been given. Study the table carefully and answer the questions.
- How many books were given to each distributor by publisher Q if each publishers gets equal number of books?
- What is the average number of non-academic books published by publishers R and S?
- What is the total number of books distributed by publishers O and Q ?
- The ratio of the number of books published by publishers P and Q is ?
- If the total number of books published bu publishers P,Q and R is increased by 30% and the total number of books published by remaining publishers be decreased by 20%, what will be the new average of books published by all the publishers ?
Directions(6-10): Study the tables carefully to answer the questions that follow:
- What is the number of candidates passing in the exam from city E?
- Number of candidates pasing in the exam from City F is what per cent of the total number of candidates appearing from all the cities together ?
- What is the respective ratio of the number of candidates falling in the exam from city D to those falling in the exam from city A ?
- The number of candidates appearing for the exam from city C is what percent of the total number of candidates appearing for the exam from city B?
- Which city has the highest number of students falling in the entrance exam?