Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
Directions(1-5): Study the following table carefully to answer the questions given below it.
- What is the difference between total number of male officers in Advertising and Public Relations Departments and the total number of female managers in these two departments?
- What is the respective ratio between total number of female managers from operations and finance departments and the total number of male officers from these two departments?
- Total number of female employees (Managers and Officers) in procurement department is by what percent more than their male counter part?
- What is the ratio between total number of managers in public relation, finance and sales and operation departments and the total number of officers in finance, advertising sales and procurement departments respectively?
- Total number of female managers in finance department is what percent of the total number of male employees in sales department?
Directions(6-10): Data regarding number of books sold in either hard bound or paperback editions and also the categories of books sold in fiction and non- fiction categories by four different shops, in a particular mouth (Feb. 2015).
- What is the average number of fiction books sold by shop A and B together?
- What is the respective ratio between the number of non-fiction books sold by shop C and number of non- fiction books sold by shop D?
- In March 2015, the number of paperback editions sold by shop D was 20% more than the same sold by the same shop in the previous month. The number of paperback editions sold in March 2015 by shop D constituted 50% of the total number of books sold by shop D in March 2015. What was the total number of books sold in March 2015 by shop D ?
- The number of hard bound editions sold by shop C is what percent less than that sold by shop A ?
- The number of non-fiction sold by shop B is what % of the number of non-fiction books sold by shop A?
Click here for more questions on Data Interpretation
15 Thoughts to “Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation Questions Set 57”
done ,,,, thnxx ))
Nice set mam thanks
nice set ..thanku
Mazaa aa gaya bana k…
I just could not depart your web site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often in order to check up on new posts
As I web site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling fantastic , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.
It?s actually a great and useful piece of info. I?m happy that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
okmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I?ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
It?s actually a great and useful piece of info. I?m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
okmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I?ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
I have seen a great deal of useful factors on your web site about desktops. However, I’ve the opinion that notebook computers are still not quite powerful sufficiently to be a option if you often do tasks that require lots of power, just like video editing and enhancing. But for net surfing, microsoft word processing, and majority of other common computer functions they are perfectly, provided you do not mind the screen size. Many thanks for sharing your ideas.