Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, UICL, OICL, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, and other competitive exams.
Directions(1-5): Study the following graph carefully to answer the questions that follow:
- What was the respective ratio between the number of students who qualified in the exam from school- P in the year 2005 and the number of students who qualified in the exam from school-Q in the year 2008?
A) 17 : 30
B) 15 : 28
C) 18 : 22
D) 17 : 18
E) 19 : 23
- Total number of students who qualified in the exam from school –P over all the years together was approximately what percentage of total number of students who qualified in the exam from both the schools together in the years 2006 and 2007 together?
- If 40% of the total students who qualified in the exam from both the schools together over all the years are females, then what was the total number of males who qualified in the exam over all the years from both the schools together?
- What was the difference between the total number of students who qualified in the exam in the year 2005 from both the schools together and the total number
of students from school-Q who qualified in exam over all the years together?
- What was the approximate per cent increase in the number of students who qualified in the exam from school – Q in the year 2007 as compared to the previous year ?
Directions(6-10): Study the following table carefully and answer the question given below it.
- If farmer D and farmer E, both sell 240 kgs. of Bajra each what would be the respective ratio of their earnings?
A) 9 : 13
B) 14 : 15
C) 17 : 19
D) 11 : 13
E) 10 : 19
- What is the average price per kg of Bajra sold by all the farmers together?
- If farmer C sells 180 kgs. each of Corn , Paddy and Jowar grains how much would be earn?
A) Rs. 15200
- If farmer A sells 350 kg of Rice , 150kg of Corn and 250 kg of Jowar , how much would he earn?
C) Rs. 15420
D) Rs. 18375
- Earnings on 150 kg of Paddy sold by farmer B are approximately what per cent of the earnings on the same amount of Rice sold by the same farmer?
Click here for more questions on Data Interpretation
9 Thoughts to “Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation Questions Set 60”
SIR IN FIRST 1 ANS IS WRONG ANS SHOULS BE 17:12
10/10…. 6 min:((
Thx banya mam
THANK U MAM:)
Ty mam …