Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, UICL, OICL, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, and other competitive exams.
Directions(1-5): Study the following table carefully to answer the questions that follow.
Number of flights (in hundreds) cancelled in five different states during six different years
- What was the average number of flights cancelled in all the states together in the year 2008?
- In which state the number of flights cancelled continuously increased during the year 2004 to 2009?
D) West Bengal
- What is the difference between the number of flights cancelled in Assam in the year 2007 and the total number of flights cancelled in Rajasthan in the years 2005, 2007 and 2008 together?
- Number of flights cancelled in Haryana in the year 2004 was what per cent of the total number of flights cancelled in Punjab over all the years together?
- What was the respective ratio between the number of flights cancelled in Rajasthan in the year 2006 and number of flights cancelled in West Bengal in the 2009?
A) 1 : 15
B) 3 : 22
C) 4 : 17
D) 1 : 30
E) 2 : 15
Directions(6-10): Study the following graph and table carefully and answer the questions given below it.
- What is the difference between the number of males in colony D and the number of children in the same colony?
- What is the respective ratio of the number of males in colony B to the number of females in the same colony ?
A) 5 : 4
B) 5 : 3
C) 2 : 7
D) 1 : 3
E) 3 : 7
- What is the average number of residents from all the colonies together ?
- The number of children in colony A are approximately what per cent of the number of children in colony E?
- What is the total number of females in colonies A, B and C together?
Click here for more questions on Data Interpretation
5 Thoughts to “Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation Questions Set 61”
in 2nd DI mamji kaise manege ki yaha pe 26 yaha pe 27 diff to only 5ka dikh raha aur koi mark bhi nahi h…..
1 division is equal to 2
0 se dekho ,then count karo divisions u will get it .
thank u ….