Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, UICL, OICL, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, and other competitive exams.
Directions(1-5): In the following table the marks obtained by 6 students in 8 different subjects are given. Study the table carefully to answer the questions. Maximum marks of each subject is 100.
- What is the difference between the total marks obtained by Sunil and Shweta ?
- By what percent approximately are the total marks obtained by Sunil more than that of Meeta ?
- What is the average of marks obtained by Davis?
- What is the percentage of marks obtained by Farhan?
- What is the average of marks obtained by all students in Algebra?
Directions(6-10): In the following pie-chart , the percentage of students studying in 6 different schools has been shown. Study the pie-chart carefully to answer the questions.
- By what percent the number of students studying in school D is less than that of studying in school C?
- Ratio between the number of students studying in school B and E .
A) 5 : 4
B) 7 : 6
C) 4 : 3
D) 2 : 1
E) 3 : 2
- What is the average number of students studying in schools B , D and E?
- In which school the number of students is the highest?
- In which two other schools the number of students is same as that of students is same as that of studying in schools A and C ?
A) D and C
B) C and B
C) A and E
D) E and F
E) B and D