Time Speed Distance Questions for NICL, SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, LIC, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
Directions (1-5): Read the table carefully and answer the following questions.
- What was the difference between the number of books received by each distributor working with company B and the number of books received by each distributor working with company F?
- Among the total number of books distributed by company D the respective ratio of academic and non-academic books was 5:4 . What was the number of non-academic books distributed by the company D?
- The number of books distributed by company B is what percent of the number of books distributed by company E?
- What was the respective ratio between total number of books distributed Company B and the total number of books distributed by Company C?
- What is the average number of books published by companies A,C and D together?
Directions(6-10): In the following bar diagram the number of engineers employed in various companies has been given. Study the bar diagram carefully to answer the questions.
- If the number of all the engineers in the company V, company X and companyY be increased by 30%, 35% and 40% respectively, what will be the overall percentage increase in the number of all engineers of all the companies taken together?
- What is the average number of junior engineers employed in all the companies?
- If the number of assistant engineers employed in all the companies be increased by 37% and the number of post graduate engineers employed in all the companies be decreased by 20% by what per cent will the number of assistant engineers be less than that of post graduate engineers?
- What is the ratio between the number of assistant engineers employed in company V and company X ?
A) 5 : 6
B) 3 : 4
C) 5 : 7
D) 2 : 3
E) 1 : 2
- What is the difference between the average number of junior engineers and assistant engineers taking all the companies together?