Diretcions(1-5): Study the table carefully and answer the following questions:
Chart showing schedule of train from Dadar to Bhuj and number of passengers boarding from each station
- What is the distance between travelled by the train from Surat to Nadiad Junction?
- What is the respective ratio between the number of passengers boarding from Vasai Road and Anand Jn., and from Ahemdabad and Nadiad Jn. in the train?
A) 110 : 213
B) 119 : 210
C) 219 : 280
D) 191 : 212
E) 117 : 211
- How much time does the train take to reach Ahmedabad after departing from Anand Jn.(including the halt time)?
A) 2.5 hr. 11 min.
B) 2 hr. 10 min.
C) 1.5 hr. 20 min.
D) 1 hr. 15 min.
E) 3 hr. 45 min.
- If halt time of the train at Vadodara is decreased by 2 minutes and increased by 23 minutes at Ahmedabad. At what time will the train reach Bhuj?
A) 6:30 pm
B) 6:15 pm
D) 5:45 pm
E) 6:01 pm
- Distance between which two stations is third lowest?
A) Dadar to Vasai Road
B) Anand Jn. to Nadiad Jn.
C) Vasai Road to Surat
D) Nadiad to Ahmedabad
E) Vadodara to Anand Jn.
Directions(6-10): Study the following table carefully and answer the questions given below:
Number of Clerical and Officer cadre Employees Recruited by five Banks over the years
- The number of clerical cadre employees recruited by bank E in 1999 was approximately what percentage of number of officer’s cadre employees recruited by bank A in 1997 ?
- In the year 1998, which two banks together recruited the highest number of officer cadre employees?
A) Bank B and D
B) Bank D and C
C) Bank A and B
D) Bank C and A
E) None of these
- In which year was the total number of employees both clerical and officers together recruited by Bank D the maximum?
- Which bank shows the continuous decrease in the recruitment of employees (in officers cadre) over the years?
A) Bank E
B) Bank D
C) Bank A
D) Bank C
E) Bank B
- What is the average number of employees recruited in Bank C in clerical cadre?
4 Thoughts to “Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation Questions Set 66”
10/10..ty mam..Q8-1997..typing mistake:)
yes ..corrected ty ..